Monday, January 3, 2011

DON'T YOU WISH MY MOTHER WAS HOT LIKE ME

Ok here is my daughter singing her rendition of Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me.  She changes the words and who knows where she got it from, I blame it on pre-school =).  This was what we had for entertainment New Years Eve, and I must say we got some good laughs out of her!  She was dressed in a Snow White Dress up with crown and wand and singing this song multiple times throughout the night.  She is a ham and keeps us smiling.  2010 was a good year but am not sad to let it go.  I am looking forward to 2011.  I have lots to acomplish this year and know it will be an adventure.  I have about 11 lbs to loose to be at my goal weight so what an  appropriate goal for 2011.  So Lady Fitness here I come.  I need to kick it up a knotch and do a little better on my diet and find a time that will better suit me in the winter because since it got so dark 5 am is no longer working for me!!!  I am already ahead this go around.  After Brecklyn I did not get to the weight that I am now until I was done nursing and then I lost 20 lbs in 2 months.  So I am 14 lbs ahead of schedule and only have 4 more months of nursing so I am very optomistic for summer in a swim suit this year! 

I ended 2010 a very proud wife!  My husband after 6 years of trying to get him up to the slopes finally gave in.  And what do ya know he actually liked skiing and says he wants to go again real soon!  What a way to end an already good year!

1 comment:

  1. Excellent blog! I'm excited to read more about you and your family in the weeks and months to come.

    ReplyDelete